Monday, November 15, 2010

Get Fit With Mel B - Further Your Life In Positive Ways With This Fitness Game

http://ugdb.com/article/view/further-your-life-in-positive-ways-with-this-fitness-game/

Workouts will vary by how you set your goals, because of my goals; I was given nearly the same type of workouts every time; cardio, fitness, and advance cardio. A combat and dance type of workout are also included, but because of my set goals I was never given a dance workout and only given a combat workout once. After doing the one combat workout I could see why I was almost never given it, I did not feel as if I had accomplished as much as I would have if I was doing a regular fitness workout or cardio. Sure, I felt tired and sore in all the right places but it just didnt get the job done as I had hoped. For this, Get Fit With Mel B knows what it is doing. If you set your goals to something you really want to accomplish and work hard at, you better believe you will. After the initial workout you are given a rating for that type of workout and the game having tracked your progress factors in how well you have accomplished each workout and your own opinion as to if it was too easy, too hard, or just right. This makes for unique progression for the individual who is working out. I found some workouts to be very easy and the game obviously recognized that and it suggested that I should go harder for that specific workout next time, the same also happened for a tough workout, it let me off easy the next time so I could hopefully improve in the future.

lose stomach fat, ab workouts, lose belly fat, personal trainer, weight loss, fat burner, belly fat, biggest loser http://melbgame.com/ihaI9

Twitter / OfficialMelB