Saturday, November 13, 2010

Get Fit With Mel B. Game

http://diehardgamefan.com/2010/10/18/review-get-fit-with-mel-b-sony-ps3/

If you dont like the personal workout, you can always choose the option marked Choose Workout. This opens up four options. The first is workout where you choose an exercise type like fitness, cardio, advanced cardio, dance, step, pump and combat. From there the game will give you an exercise plan for the day based on the type you choose and the length of time you want to exercise for. Still not happy? You can choose Custom Workout instead . This is my preferred mode as I can pick and choose exercises I want to do, the amount of reps I want to do and the order I do them in. This ensures I will get the best possible workout from the choices in the game and at the level of challenge I want. The only downside is that you cant mix and match exercises from multiple types into a single workout. After that you have Practice, which lets you try various workouts and challenges which are further broken down into five extreme tests of your physical fitness. Well, the game would say they are extreme anyway.

lose stomach fat, ab workouts, lose belly fat, personal trainer, weight loss, fat burner, belly fat, biggest loser http://melbgame.com/FYwpg

Twitter / OfficialMelB