Friday, November 19, 2010

Get Fit With Mel B. Game

http://diehardgamefan.com/2010/10/18/review-get-fit-with-mel-b-sony-ps3/

Now I realize most of this section has been nitpicky or come off pro-Nintendo/Anti-Sony, but in truth its just me being overly detailed about the flaws in Move itself and also giving you the issues I had with the game and workarounds so that you dont think you are doing some incorrectly or find yourself frustrated with your performance and end up slamming your body down and winding it all around. The overall gameplay is remarkably solid and the lowest overall rating Ive had for a workout has been 85% with a lot of my workouts receiving a 95-97% overall accuracy. Its just a dozen or so exercises out of the 200 in the game that have some severe issues with Move picking them up, but since Ive found ways to work around detection issues and still do the reps correctly (unlike a lot of Wii Fit and EA Sports Active, I can honestly say that my overall experience with Get Fit with Mel B. has been a good one. One big thing I would recommend to Lightning Fish is something I feel should be universal for all exercise games â€" a controller for each hand. Its the only real way to track your progress of both sides of your body. Having it only track your right side only covers half your body.

lose stomach fat, ab workouts, lose belly fat, personal trainer, weight loss, fat burner, belly fat, biggest loser http://melbgame.com/ZVjae

Twitter / OfficialMelB